Sunday, September 6, 2009

Welcome to our humble home....at least for the next couple months!



































So we have officially moved in! Mandy and I have unpacked and are beginning to enjoy our little home! Rob, John and dad helped us pack up and bring everything into the building yesterday and Mandy, ROb and I spent the evening unpacking and organizing. We also did a little groccery shopping and making sure we had some of the basics for our new home! Then this morning mom came up and took us for lunch. It was nice to show her our apartment and enjoy a nice lunch.
There isn't too much going on here until tomorrow night, where we have our first residence meetings. We are on the second floor. Each wing of the residence is separated into animal names, each with a separate residence assistant. Mandy and I are squirrels! lol. Lame! We are said to be living in the nut house! We even have team shirts that say that on the back! So tomorrow night we have a meeting with the rest of our floor. Should be fun to finally step out and meet some people! Then classes begin on Tuesday! It's really crazy to be living out on our own...kind of surreal feeling. I am really looking forward to this year though. It's going to be a good one!

Just for everyone's information...we have an address here, however we are NOT redirecting our mail here. So if you try to send something, it will go to my house and I'll be picking it up every couple weeks. We do however have a new phone number. We are going to be keeping our cell phones, but we also have a room phone. If you want the number, please let me know and I can send it to you!

Enjoy the pictures of our new little home....and PLEASE come visit and see it for yourself!!!






















1 comment:

  1. AH! so cute!!! I want to visit sometime! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete