Ok, so I finally did it!!! Sarah and I decided that we'd had enough talk. We booked an appointment and got our noses pierced! We went to Thrive in Cambridge, where they explained the procedure, cleaning techniques and the healing process. They were really great and very detailed. I went first to get mine done because I was SOOO nervous! It was a little painful and a little strange, but in the end I loved it! Sarah went next and had the same experience where it was a little painful, but worth it afterward! Above, you'll see a before and after photo of us....see how we're still smiling in the after photo!? I have to admit, I love it! In November we can change the jewlery so I think I might pick something a little smaller. I feel that the stud that's in now is a little big, but it might also just be me getting used to seeing a little jewel in my nose! We'll see!
More pictures to come of my new face!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment