Monday, September 14, 2009

A lovely day....












Hey all!

I just thought I would write and let you know how my first week of school and my weekend went! This week was good. Nothing too heavy in my courses, which was nice. I'm still trying to get back into the routine of how to do school! I'm looking forward to start actually getting into the courses and learning this week!

This weekend I spent with Rob. Which was fabulous! We did alot of running around, a lot of visits...it was go-go-go all weekend! We did end up squeezing in time to make it to the Cambridge fall fair! Which is always fun, but really lame and cheesy! We also spent Sunday afternoon just hanging out and we took a few pictures, which I put up for you to see! It was so good to spend time with him and also be able to get lots of things done.

For all those who were interested, my interview on Friday night went incredibly well! I will be hearing from them either Tuesday or Wednesday this week. I'm very hopeful!!!

I'm looking forward to this week and starting to get right into things! Please continue to pray that I hear from the job. It would be a great answer to prayer! Also please continue to pray for Mandy and I as we struggle through funding. It's something I am really stressing about again. I know I need to trust that God will provide, but my human nature tends to get worried and nervous as deadlines approach. I have hope in a great God and I know that He will take care and provide for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment