Hello everyone!!!
I have had a super CRAZY weekend!!!! There is so much I need to share with you! I think I will write a little bit here, then expand in more detail in the next couple of blogs throughout the week.
You'll notice by the title, that I have some exciting news! I got a job!!!!! 2 jobs infact. I went to two interviews and was hired on the spot for both of them! Such an answer to prayer! Now I have to decide which one. Over the next couple of days, I'll be going through pro's and con's and make a decision on where to work. Thank you for all your prayers in this aspect, it paid off!
This weekend, Rob and I went to a concert at the Centre in the Square in Kitchener. We had tickets to see a Canadian artist called LIGHTS. We had a great seats and a fabulous time! I'll write more on this later, and post some pictures from the night!!
Another bit of surprisingly good news, I got an email from the financial aid office at Seneca. Apparently I got a bursary of $750 towards next semester's tuition! And if I do well this year and keep my marks up, I could possibly get more next year. What a wonderful surprise and very much appreciated!!!
This weekend has been another busy one. We had some great visits with Rob's grandparents. I also enjoyed a wonderful evening with my dad on Friday night and 2 dates with Rob this weekend! Then all this good news about jobs and school money has added to the great weekend! I also got a fabulous gift from Rob - I'm gonna take pictures then share with you!
Thanks again for all your prayers!!! More details on all these subjects to come!!!!
xoxox
No comments:
Post a Comment