Hi Everyone!
Today was my first day of classes! I attended 2 classes this morning. It was good to meet some people in my classes and see the kinds of things I am going to be learning this semester. My teachers seem good so far! The two courses that I attended this morning were "Health, safety, and Nutrition" and "Human Development - Part 1". I think they are going to be very interesting courses and I'm really looking forward to them!
As a bit of a downer, I have been stressing about money quite a bit lately. There are alot of things I need to pay for these days and as of now, I don't have a job. I am going to go out again this week and apply at several more places. Please pray for me that I don't get too stressed or overwhelmed as I wait on something to come along. Being patient is hard! And not getting worried or stressed is harder!!
So it's going to be a busy week with residence events, beginning classes and continuing to get comfortable in our new surroundings! I appreciate all of the support and love as Mandy and I grow, learn and live in this new stage of our lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment