Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Overwhelm overload

Ok, so I woke up this morning and looked at the calendar. Bad idea! Figured out that it is Wednesday. I move to school Saturday. I have 2 days to pack becuase Thursday I am in Toronto all day. AHHHHH. Rob and I started to pack up my room yesterday afternoon. We got in a couple of hours and ended up packing 4 good-will bags, 1 garbage bag and 2 boxes for storage. Sounds like alot right? That's not even half of what I have!!!! I can't believe how much stuff I own. I feel so guilty and like a packrat. It's awful. I took a look around my room once I decided to get out of bed this morning and got so overwhelmed with the fact I had so much to do in so little time. It feels so crazy to be packing up for good. Knowing that I am packing up my room for good. It's kinda sad actually. I have to admit, I had a bit of a break down last night while all these thoughts were running through my head. This isn't just packing for school. This is packing up me....all the little knick-nacks. And moving away. This is going to begin a whole new chapter in my life. When I move out Saturday, I begin to live the life of an adult! Scary thought! Don't get me wrong, I am so incredibly excited for school. I'm looking forward to living with Mandy and being able to get out on my own. I am also really looking forward to my program, but I think it all just hit last night. Thankfully Rob was here, so I had someone to hug when I started getting overwhelmed and all teary. I think it's just alot to take in. A lot of different emotions involved in this transition.

So I have spent all day today, packing, cleaning out and getting rid of alot of stuff. I have been busy, but I feel like I accomplished alot. I still have a bit to go though. I am also feeling a little pressured about the job situation. As you know I applied to several places last week and have only heard back from one of them. And that one wasn't even to set up an interview at this point. I know I need to be patient, becuase it will happen, I just would like to have things all set up now! Please continue to pray for me as I patiently wait to hear about a potential job and as I continue to push through finishing up my room. Also just that I might not be so overwhelmed.

Thanks for everyone's support and love during this big change in my life!
Love you all! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment