Friday, October 2, 2009

Mini vacation

Hey!
This week has been another crazy busy one! I had my training shift at the store on Tuesday, then dad came to visit on Wednesday night. He took us for dinner and we filled up on Pizza Hut...it was delicious! It was also great becuase we got left overs! Mmm.... And then when we came home he had gotten us a nice little gift! There is this new Wii game out (as pictured above!) that Mandy and I had thought about buying it for a few weeks, but it was a little too expensive for us. But dad surprised us and bought it for us! We tried it for the first time tonight! Sooo much fun! It's a great time waster! lol.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day....I have to work an 8 hour shift! Eeek! Hopefully I will be able to head to Cambridge after after and see Rob for a day or two this weekend.

This is just a short blog....hopefully I will do some more in detail soon!
Have a good weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment