Hi everyone,
I just thought I would write a little blog update to ask for a little prayer. This week has been incredibly good. It's been relaxing and been so great to spend all week with Rob and his family. However, this morning I was woken up by an early morning phone call. Unfortunately a cheque that I wrote to pay a bill a few weeks ago bounced. Now I have to pay a fee on top of that and repay October's fee and now with November coming this week have to pay that as well. I'm a little stressed becuase its alot of money that I don't have. I'm going to have to work a few extra hours this week when I get back.
I know that God is in control. I know that He will help provide for me. That's the thing, I know it in my head, I'm just doubting alot. Not that I doubt He is in control and that He will provide, it's just that I take things into my own hands and panic because I know I can't handle it. Please pray that I might rely on God for his provision. Also that I would not be too proud to ask others for help when I need it. Thanks.
On another note, Rob and I went on a date night the other day. We went to the movies to see "Where the Wild Things Are". It was cute, but not as fantastic as we had hoped. It was just nice to spend a couple hours just him and I, without everyone else. We don't have too much planned for the rest of the week. Some more visiting and relaxing which is just what I needed! I'll try to blog once more before we leave....if not, I will do it the day we get back to let you all know we made it safely.
Thanks for your prayers!
Love you all
No comments:
Post a Comment