Hi everyone!
It's been a couple of days, so I just thought that I would let you know how our trip is going! It's fabulous! The last couple of days have been very relaxing and enjoyable. There has been lots of laughs and lots of chocolate! We've had fantastic meals and played alot of games together. We got to go boating on Sunday afternoon. It was so fun! Yesterday we spent the day doing a little shopping while a few of the guys played golf. So far today we haven't done anything! I did a little homework and the guys played some video games, but Rob's parents went out on a date, so the 4 of us kids are still in our pjs! Rob and I are going to have a date night tonight, I think we're going to go see "Where the Wild Things Are" in theatres. I'm really looking forward to a little him and me time. We don't have a ton planned for the next few days, I'm just really enjoying spending all week with Rob and relaxing as much as I have been able to.
I'll update again in a few days!
Love Missy
No comments:
Post a Comment