Everywhere else in the world, people would be thrilled that it's Friday. Unfortunately for me, I'm not quite as excited! That means the end of our little road trip is almost over. This week has been so great. So nice and relaxing. It's been great to spend time with Rob, spend time with his family and also get to know some new people. I've had a great time here, Rob's relatives are so nice. They're hilarious and so much fun. They've been really great and accomodating for all of us. HOwever, tomorrow is Saturday, you know what that means? Means we pack up the car, head back over the boarder, back into reality and work again. Not that I'm upset to come home, that's not it at all. It's just I have enjoyed this so much! It's been so wonderful spending each day with Rob, now I have to go back to school where I'm lucky if I see him once a week. Bummer. Though, I think I have finally caught up on my lack of sleep from being at school and work all the time! I mean I slept all the way here, have slept a solid 7-8 hours each night and had a nap most days! We've all been sleeping alot. It seems thats the thing to do while in Alabama!!! I'm looking forward to sleeping a little more on the ride home tomorrow, then hopefully I'll be energetic and ready to go for Monday again!Last night we played Cranium Pop 5. If you have never played it, you should! lol. It's so much fun! I love Cranium - the original game, but this one was even more fun! I've decided that I love game nights! lol. I think tonight we're going to try and play Guesstures - its a charades game! This trip, I have also played a game I never have before.......Guitar Hero! Now I love it! Rob's brothers have it for Wii (which is the gaming station I have) and see if I like it and maybe want to buy it myself!!! Dan bought it for XBox which is where we've been playing it these last couple days. SO fun!
Just a reminder to all of you guys at home - - Saturday is Fall Back....turn clocks back one hour! I'm going to be right on track for that because it's central time here in Alabama, which means that I'm already an hour behind!
Anyways, I think people are starting to get up, so I'm gonna get going! Please pray that we have safe travels back home this weekend. I will let you know once we have arrived! Enjoy your day!
xoxox
No comments:
Post a Comment