Sunday, October 25, 2009

Alabama

Hey everyone!
Just wanted to let you know that we made it to Alabama safe and sound! Last night we packed and did a little visiting and running around until about 12:30, then Rob and I went to bed only to get woken up an hour later. We piled everything into the car and headed off. I fell asleep almost immediately and didn't wake up until we reached to boarder. I went back to sleep and slept another 3ish hours until we were woken to do breakfast. We stopped and ate at the Waffle House in Cinncinati Ohio. Then Rob and I watched a couple episodes of a TV show, then went back to sleep! Overall, it was about a 13 hour drive in total and I think I slept about 10 of the hours. It was incredible and made the drive go by super fast! Tonight, we hung out at the house, went out for pizza and played a few rounds of Scene It! It's been a good relaxing evening and we're about to hit the hay! I hear its supposed to be nice and warm here tomorrow so Im looking forward to some sunshine!
Just wanted to let you know that we made it! It's going to be a fun week! I will try to update a couple times to let you know how we're all doing!
Love you all!
Love Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment