Today was a VERY lazy unproductive day! It started off very slow for Mandy and I. Dad got up early to go see the Titans' morning training camp - so he was up and gone long before we were up! I slept in, got up, got a little reading done and was able to chat with Rob online for a couple hours which was super awesome! Then around noon I decided Mandy had slept enough! So I woke her up and we both got ready for the day. Dad got back as we were getting ready. Since it was already after lunch time, we went for a walk through the hotel and found this great pizza place to have lunch at. Once we finished lunch we decided to take a walk through the mall across from the hotel. This mall was HUGE! We ended up spending about 2 hours wandering through there. Got a couple fun souveniers! You'll see up above a photo of a new suitcase I bought! It was on sale, and I have a few trips planned in the months ahead, so it was perfect! And it's adorable!!! WE both got a few atricles of clothing and a couple other things. It was fun to do a little "back to school" shopping! After the mall, we ended with some ice cream and headed back to the hotel. Mandy got a bad sunburn after being out in the sun all day yesterday, so she wasn't feeling super well. So when we got back, Mandy feel asleep for an hour and dad and I chatted and put the TV on for a little while. Once Mandy woke up, she still wasn't feeling good, so for dinner we ordered room service. I love ordering room service! It's fun to have people deliver food right to you! After dinner dad and I took a walk through the hotel to take a few pictures. (That's where the picture at the top of the blog is from!). The plan for tonight isnt much. Relaxing evening, and perhaps repacking all of our bags (our room is a MESS!). We check out tomorrow and start towards home. We're looking at driving about 6 hours and stopping for the night. Then driving the rest of the way on Thursday. Should be fun!!!
Enjoy your evening!
can't wait to see you when you get back!!! glad you're having fun...
ReplyDelete