Saturday, August 15, 2009

Road Trip!

Hi Everyone!
My dad and sister and I decided that it would be fun to take a few days and get away from the craziness of life. So we are on our way to Tennessee!!! We are going to take out time, taking a couple days to drive, then enjoying a couple hot days there, then taking a couple more to drive home. It's been nice to pack up and get away! Currently we are half way there. We spent about 6 hours driving today to make it to the Ohio/Kentucky boarder. We are spending the night at a little hotel where we plan to relax, maybe go for a swim, then get back on the road tomorrow!
I'm really enjoying the chance to get some reading done, I have several books I want to finish by the end of this road trip! It's also been nice even just this one day, to spend some really good quality time with Mandy and dad. We went out for dinner tonight and it was just fun to be silly and laugh! Even when the server came to bring us dinner, we were laughing alot and he said "Sounds like we're having a good time!". I think becuase of my loud laugh the entire restaurant knew we were there! It has really been nice to get laugh together.

As you can see from my picture, I have a very packed full suitcase, but what you can't tell from the picture is the size of my suitcase. When I had to start packing for the trip, I decided I didn't want to have to pack a full size suitcase becuase I was only going to be packing shorts and tank tops, nothing that was going to be taking alot of room. So I went into my basement and found the CUTEST little suitcase! It stands about a foot and a half tall. My mom was shocked when I could pack a week's worth of clothes into this little suitcase. I am so proud of it! It's so cute!

Anyways, Enjoy your week! I will try to write everyday just to let you know how we're doing!!
Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment