

This past weekend, Mandy, Rob and I headed to London to spend an afternoon with dad's side of the family. It was such a great time chatting and catching up with everyone. We didn't get a chance to see them over Christmas this year because we went away. It was great that we had the chance before Mandy and I moved to school. It was also the first time they had met Rob, so that was kinda fun too! The pictures up above are missing a few people (mainly my younger cousins, who had gotten bored and went to play at a different house) but, its most of the fam! My lovely grandparents, my Uncle Dave and Aunt Laura, and Uncle Mike and Aunt Carol. It was a great time! Thanks for a great lunch and visit!! xoxo
After we spent a couple hours there, Rob and I met up with my friend Janet. Janet is from Sarnia, but we met while we were both working in Zambia last year. We became really great friends. I had the privilege of attending her wedding earlier this year, but that was the last time we had seen each other. It happened that we were both in London for the day, so we got a chance to sit and chat! We ended up being at the restuarant for about 2 hours! It was so great to see her though! It was a great day of visits!
No comments:
Post a Comment