Thursday, August 27, 2009

Update!

Hi everyone!
Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I have been super busy! These last couple weeks before school are packed full of fun but are also a little overwhelming and tiring. I'll give you a bit of a download from the past week - since it's been about that time that I have written!

This past week has been filled with visits! Thursday and Friday nights were spent with Rob, catching up, and sharing stories and pictures from each of our trips which has been super nice. I missed him! Friday during the day I had the chance to eat breakfast and spend some time with Mandy and her friends which was nice. I really enjoyed the chance to chat with each of them. Saturday was a day spent with Rob doing lots of errands and odd and end type things. Sunday we went to church and Mandy and I had a soccer game in Shelbourne (just outside of Orangeville). It was a bit of a commute, but we had a packed car, so it was fun to sing along and hang out. The game wasn't a great one, we lost 1-0. Fortunately I had a really good game, so it felt good to leave knowing that I had played well. Unfortunately, it was our second last game of the season! We have one final game this coming Sunday! The season went by so fast! I'm going to miss playing during the school year. Then Sunday night, Rob and I went for pizza with our friend Nathaniel. It was really nice to catch up with him for a little while. He's such a great guy! The Monday, Mandy, Rob and I headed to London to meet my nana for lunch. Sadly we got stuck in traffic for about half and hour and ended up being an hour late for lunch. Sorry nana! We had a nice lunch and time to catch up so it was really nice to see her. Then that evening, my friend Ashleigh was moving out of her Heritage dorm room into a house. Rob and I, along with our friends Nathaniel and Trisha, and Ash and her boyfriend Jake, packed up 2 cars and helped move her into her new place. Then Nathaniel and Trisha made a delicious dinner and we hung out for a while at the house. It was such a great time to have all of us together! Then Tuesday was a very busy running around day for Rob and I. We had lots of places we needed to go and things we needed to pick up. One thing we got to do was take Cable (Rob's bunny) and get his nails clipped. The poor thing was so scared! By the end of the day I was exhausted. We picked up a few groceries and a movie and headed back to Rob's place. I was tired that I layed down and slept for about an hour while Rob made us a fantastic dinner! Chicken, mashed potatoes and veggies. It was wonderful! We then curled up and watched a movie and turned in for the evening. I have been really tired this week with all the emotion and stress that I am starting to feel with getting ready for school. Then yesteday, we had such a great day! Mandy and I (along with 2 cars full of friends) headed to Canada's Wonderland. It was probably our 5th or 6th visit this season. Our season's passes definitely came in handy this summer. There we met up with family friends, Chris and Colleen and their 3 kids (who Mandy and I each babysat for a summer). We took the kids and got to spend the afternoon playing with, chatting with, and going on rides with. It was so much fun! I love those kids! It also gave Chris and Colleen a chance to do the adult rides - which I think they appreciated! Once we met up with the family and went our separate ways, our two groups of friends went out for Pizza Hut. Lots of laughs and jokes. It was really fun. Then Dan and Sarah and I went back and did one roller coaster at Wonderland before leaving again - this time to pick up Rob from work. We were a little late, so we didn't get back to Wonderland until around 9 pm. By this time it was dark, which is exactly what we wanted! We parked and went straight to Behemoth! That ride is insane enough as it is, but doing it in the dark was incredible! So crazy! We got to do a couple rides in the dark before the park closed which was so much fun! Then today dad, Mandy and I went up to Vaughan again and spent the day dropping of resumes and filling out applications for some potential employment opportunities. I applied at about 7 places. Now I am just praying for someone to call! Please pray! I am going to need to get a job this year during school to be able to afford to live. So ya, that is a brief update on my life in the past week! Still some very busy days ahead!

Tonight I am going over to Ash's house to spend the night! I'm really looking forward to a girl's sleepover! We are going to watch High School Musical 2! I'm sure it's going to be great fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment