Hi Everyone! So guess what happened to me the other day! (I'm sure you can tell by the pics!) I got my very first flat tire!!! I know I shouldn't be excited about it, and I can tell you that at the time, I wasn't very excited, but I had to document it! I was about to leave to go pick my friend Ashleigh up from work to have our sleepover, when I noticed my tire was very very flat! Thankfully, Mandy's friend Brandon was over and he could help me change it to put on the little donut tire. The next day I took it to the shop becuase I only had one rim, and they couldn't even save the tire. It had quite a cut in it! But it's all fixed now!!! I now have 3 winter tires and 1 summer tire on my car....planning ahead?!
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Tire Tragedy!
Hi Everyone! So guess what happened to me the other day! (I'm sure you can tell by the pics!) I got my very first flat tire!!! I know I shouldn't be excited about it, and I can tell you that at the time, I wasn't very excited, but I had to document it! I was about to leave to go pick my friend Ashleigh up from work to have our sleepover, when I noticed my tire was very very flat! Thankfully, Mandy's friend Brandon was over and he could help me change it to put on the little donut tire. The next day I took it to the shop becuase I only had one rim, and they couldn't even save the tire. It had quite a cut in it! But it's all fixed now!!! I now have 3 winter tires and 1 summer tire on my car....planning ahead?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment