Monday, August 24, 2009

New Bed!

Ok, so all of you know that over the past couple weeks I have been buying different things as Mandy and I prepare for school. Well today, I was super excited to buy my new bedding! Sheets I'm just going to take from home, and I have a plain white douvet. I thought it might be fun to get a nice douvet cover to add some colour to my room at school! I found this one at the Bedding Store in the Cambridge Centre. When I originally picked it up, because of how it was positioned, I thought it was just purple and blue as none of the other colours were showing. When I opened the package, much to my excitment and surprise, it was all the colours! I am so excited! It's so cute!!! It's even reversable. I didn't take a picture of the other side, because I'm going to use the "bubble" side most often I think! The other side has all the same colours, except it's done in stripes. It's really cute! I can't wait to take it and use it on my bed at school!

On another note, I'm looking forward to this evening because Rob and I are going over to help our friend Ashleigh move. She has to move out of dorm and is moving into a house, so we're gonna help her do that. It's going to be fun because there are a few different friends that are coming to help out. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and having fun doing this all together!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your duvet cover!! sooo cute!! :D love

    ReplyDelete