Well, they're in. The results from my first week of the "Get moving" project. And I did pretty darn well!
I believe that I told you all about it on Wednesday last week. That night, I took a 20-25 minute walk. I wanted to see what kind of route I could take that would last the right amount of time. Mission accomplished.
Then Thursday night, I took another walk. I went to visit some friends of mine. I decided to walk there and they could drive me home. However I got about 20 minutes in and got picked up! So it was cut a little short but I was still able to get out for a bit.
Friday night, I spent several hours cleaning up my house. Dishes, bathroom, laundry, mopping floors etc. And I did it all with a great dance beat! Most fun I've had cleaning my house since we've moved in!
Saturday was my day off, then Sunday night we had a soccer game in which we played 3 minute intervals. Great circut training to run hard for a few minutes then rest for a few. I being able to play that way.
Monday night (last night) I took an hour long walk! I decided I wanted to go to the dollar store. There is one on a major intersection by my house, so I figured I'd walk there. I made it there in about 25 minutes. Took my time in the store then walked back in about 25-30 minutes. I felt great when I got home, except my feet were killing me. I need better walking shoes!
Tonight, if I don't get time for a walk (since I have guests tonight), I have every intention of doing a little dancing or maybe try my "basement bootcamp". I'll let you know how it goes!
Well - week one down! And I have to admit that I am very proud of myself and the fact that I am following through with this. I have even had a little more energy to do some cooking and a little home renovation.
Here's to feeling good!!!
Hey! I'm so proud of you!!! Keep up the good work! xoxo
ReplyDelete