Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Weeks 2 & 3 Results

Hi Friends!

Sorry I haven't updated you on the status of my project. Without internet at my house it's difficult to find time to write.

Unfortunately I cannot give you the most accurate count on what I've been doing simply because I haven't been as faithful of writing it down as I was hoping. I can re-assure you though that I am doing pretty well. I have kept on track mostly by taking walks on my lunch hour, walking after work, and I've taken to dancing to Christmas music....since it's pretty much time for that!

I don't know that I have been as loyal in doing it every single day, but I have been quite proud of myself for the accomplishment I have made.

I think that I haven't seen much improvement in say, my weight, but I am feeling more energized and putting that into getting some other things done around the house. Such as cooking and organizing.

The only problem with that is that I am a TERRIBLE cook. I try but I am just so bad. Nothing I ever make tastes good. Even if I follow a recipe. I'm THAT bad!! If anyone has tips on how to become a better cook - I NEED THEM! I have a million cook books but I just seem unable to make food that tastes good! I need help! Like seriously.

Anyways, one more week of the project left and hopefully I will be able to report that things go just as well as they have to this point!

Talk soon!
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment