Friday, March 19, 2010

A Tale as old as Time...




Hi everyone!
I just wanted to share with you about this fabulous evening out that I got to have on Wednesday night. For my birthday this year, Rob gave me tickets to see Beauty and the Beast live on stage at the Centre in the Square. Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney movie, so it was perfectly fitting! Wednesday night I picked Rob up from work where he had some beautiful flowers waiting for me. Then we headed home to have a nice dinner at one of my favorite Thai restaurants. Then headed to the theatre. The show was spectacular and we had amazing close seats! We both throughly enjoyed the show and had a wonderful evening out. It was so awesome to be able to have an evening out together and be able to enjoy the theatre.
Thanks for the wonderful date Rob! I love you!

1 comment: