Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Little Update

Hey everyone,

I hope you are all doing well. It's come to my attention that there are ALOT more people reading my blog than I had initially anticipated - which is so awesome! Thanks for your encouraging notes and all your prayers.

There are a couple of things I would like to mention just to ask for a little prayer. First off, Mandy has been really sick lately. She has been tested for a couple of things, so we're hoping to get a final result on what's going on with her. Please pray that she heals and its nothing serious. Next, I am desperately in need of a summer job. Please pray that I am patient as I wait for God's timing and waiting for the opportunity to arise. Also, please pray that we both finish off the semester well. We only have a couple of weeks left and are both anxious to finish it off. Another prayer request would be for housing for next year. I'd rather not live in dorm. There are a couple friends of mine who are going to be looking into an apartment but have been having no luck so far. Please pray that we might find something suitable.

On a final note, Mandy and I are hoping to be able to play soccer this summer. We have an upcoming soccer fundraiser that will hopefully allow Mandy and I to play. Our coach has said that if we fill enough spots from the fundraiser we can get a discount on the cost of the season, which would allow us to afford to play this summer. The fundraiser is on April 17th. The tickets are $15 each. We both have plenty of tickets to sell. It's always a great time to hang out and help us be able to afford to play this summer! If anyone is interested in coming out for the night or even donating some money, please contact me. I would love to see you all come out!

Thanks again for all your support and prayers!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment