Today I had the wonderful privilege of having a lovely ice cream date with my good friend (practically sister) Meghan. Meg and I haven't seen each other for several months due to our incredibly busy lives. We met up at Marble Slab and enjoyed some delicious ice cream and even better, just about 2 hours of fabulous conversation. It was so nice to sit and catch up and fill each other in on our lives. Meg is getting married in just over a month and I cannot wait to be there for her big day! We have known each other for just about 12 years which is why I say "practically sister" and it was such a blessing and privilege to be able to spend some time with her.
Thanks for the date Meg and for blessing me with conversation and ice cream!
Love you!
See you in 48 days!
No comments:
Post a Comment