Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Anxiety Disorder?

Hey!

So today in my psychology class, we were discussing personality disorders. One of the ones that was brought up was anxiety disorders -being a worry wart. I have diagnosed myself with this disorder simply because I am (unfortunately) a worrier. I feel bad about this because I know that things are going to be ok and I should not stress about things I cannot control. Trust me, I'm working on it. With it being the end of the year and having projects to do and exams to write I am feeling that extra stress, but I'm going to do my best to not let it bother me. I need to rely more on God and know that He has provided for me thus far and will continue to do so. He will never abandon me.

Sometimes I feel a little lonely and struggle with the fact that I don't have alot of time to spend with some of my really good friends. I know that God will not abandon me and I am never ever fully alone. However, I do feel it sometimes. I think this is getting to me alot right now because one year ago, as things started to get difficult for my family, I had some really great friends who were a wonderful support system and I even had some friends who came and took me away just to get out of the city for a little while. Sadly I feel like I've lost those friends or those connections because I haven't had the chance to see them and we never seem to have time for each other anymore. I'm really struggling with the feeling of having lost some wonderful friends. Also with two of my dearest girl friends, we all live in separate cities and have not had time together in a LONG time. We try to keep in contact but with our busy lives it doesn't always happen. Hopefully this summer will allow some much needed re-connection time.

I am not alone.
He will provide for me.
I am ok.

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. trust me, we are going to get together this summer!!! I LOVE YOU MISS!

    ReplyDelete