Friday, February 26, 2010

GLEE


Hi all!

Tonight I wanted to write about something that is extremely dear to my heart!

One of my new favorite television shows is the comedy Glee! I only decided to write about it tonight because I've been watching episodes of it for the past couple days. The show is hilarious and discusses many different issues that plague our high schools now a days, those being teen pregnancy's, homosexuality and of course the stereotypical popular kids and loser kids. The show is full of entertaining characters who make you laugh through every episode despite dealing with some very challenging situations. Not to mention, the music! The kids in the club are absolutely fantastic singers and its so great to hear them sing and even bring back a few classics!

I love it! So far I have yet to find anyone who dislikes it! There is something for everyone in the show....give it a chance, you might even find yourself singing along!!!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment