Thursday, February 11, 2010

Oh Canada...True Patriot Love




Hi everyone!

I mentioned in my last blog that I had been thinking about several different things that I wanted to blog about. Today - clearly it is about my country! As all of you know, the Olympics are coming to Canada! In fact the opening ceremony is tomorrow! I'm sure you've all seen the commercials and heard all the supporting music as they prepare to welcome all the athletes to beautiful British Colombia. With seeing all the commercials and hearing the music, I have been feeling completely inspired and proud of my country. Even when we were at the hockey game the other night and they were playing the Canadian national anthem, I was so proud to be standing there singing my anthem. I feel so blessed to be able to live in one of the most amazing countries in the world! I hope you are all proud and ready to cheer on our athletes as they compete within the next couple of weeks.

GO CANADA GO!!!!

1 comment: