Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Go team Go!

Hi everyone!

I have a few things that I've been thinking about to blog about lately, but since this is recent I think I'll tell you about a fantastic outing I had last night!

In December, Rob surprised my dad and I with tickets to see dad's favorite team, the Boston Bruins. It was my dad's first NHL game, so we were all really excited! We met at 3 pm and headed down the Buffalo. Traffic was pretty good and we made awesome timing. We got to the arena and all enjoyed a piece of pizza before we went to find our seats. We had nose bleed seats - WAY up there, but what's good about being high up is that you get to look down and see every part of the ice. We got the chance to see the warm up and all the pre-game stuff. We had initially expected that Boston was going to loose, so we didn't go in with great hopes! But after the first period Boston was up 2-0! We were so thrilled! Then the second period, Buffalo caught up and we went into the third period in a tie! The last period was extremely tense! Lot's of shots and close calls, but ended up finishing the game in a tie. So the teams went into overtime. 5 minutes at sudden death and they tied again! Now it went into a shoot out! Talk about being tense! First shot went in for both Buffalo and Boston. Then Boston saved 4 in a row causing the Bruins to win on the very last shot!!!! It was so exciting!!!! We got the extra time at the game, caught a couple of fights and really really enjoyed our time! We drove back home (me to King City and dad and Rob to Cambridge) making it a very late night, but very well worth it!

Thanks for the tickets Rob! We all had a great time!!!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment