Thursday, February 25, 2010

Motivation....or lack there of

Hey!

This time of year is where I decide that school work is lame.... Truth is, I usually enjoy homework, however about half way through the semester I start to feel EXTREMELY unmotivated. There are so many things that I could be doing, but I just don't feel like it. I find the most fabulous ways to waste time and get absolutely nothing accomplished. Well that half way point is definitely here. After writing two midterms this week knowing that I have two more to come - along with the rest of the projects and papers I have due after reading week I just have no motivation to get started on things. Please pray that I might be encouraged to do what I have to and push through and work hard for the rest of the semester

Thanks for your encouragement!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment