Hey Everyone!
Just thought I would send out a great thank you for all the wonderful birthday wishes! I had a pretty good birthday! I worked for most of the day (9-5). Work was nice though, singing to me and letting me leave a few minutes early! I had a great surprise at work too! Mandy and her boyfriend Josh and our friend Danielle came by the store with a bouquet of balloons for me! It was a slightly embarrassing surprise, but it was really fun and sweet of them to do that for me! My managers made me leave the balloons on my cash for the remainder of the day. After work finished I headed home to pick up Rob so we could go for dinner with my dad, Mandy and Josh. When I arrived at Rob's his whole family greeted me with singing and a plate of 22 delicious cupcakes! It was a nice evening of dinner and hanging out! I got a few books and DVD's that I wanted. Rob got us tickets to see Beauty and the Beast on stage in March! I'm so excited!
Overall, it was a wonderful day! It reminded me once again how truly blessed I am!
Thanks for your wishes and love!
Peace
oh man, I remember seeing Beauty and the Beast on stage when I was younger...It's so epic!! love you!!! and glad you had a great birthday!
ReplyDelete