Saturday, January 7, 2012

Two Thousand and Twelve

WOW! Can you believe that it is already the year 2012!? That sounds crazy to say!

Happy New Year friends! I hope that you all had wonderful Christmas celebrations with family and friends. And if you chose to stay up late and welcome in the new year I trust you enjoyed yourselves!

The holidays always go by far too fast. Although I find it beneficial to be back into the routine, I miss being able to sleep in those few extra hours each day. Rob and I spent our first Christmas as a married couple in Alabama. We enjoyed some great fellowship with extended family. We were in the states for a few days then headed home to spend time with the rest of our family here.

The only unfortunate thing about Christmas this year is that I was so sick. I had a terrible head cold that hit me hard the morning that we were leaving for the states. So I spent alot of Christmas with cold drugs and advil. Its been about 2 weeks and the cold still hasn't quite left yet. I'm getting better but still have a little healing yet to happen.

May 2012 be a year of grace for each of your and your families. May you take advantage of every opportunity. May you see God working in every situation. May you find peace and comfort in the arms of our loving Saviour. May you have many more tears of joy than tears of sorrow.

May God bless you and your family.

Bring on 2012!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment