Hi friends,
This morning as I was reading through a couple of friends' blogs, I came to the harsh realization that I am not good with words. Having a blog is slightly pointless for me because it is not interesting to read due to the bad wording, nor does it offer sound advice, words of wisdom or any kind of guidance. I do not have any kind of enlightenment, nor do I really have a vast history in which to offer my experience.
So, really, what's the point?
To be honest, I'm not really sure. I don't even have any clue of how many people read this.
Is it worth it to continue?
I will be deciding over the next couple of weeks whether to keep my blog or not. Part of the reason for not having the time to write is because I don't have internet at my house making the times I do get to write very forced.
I would appreciate opinions from any of you who might still read this.
Thanks guys!
hey love, I'm sad that you're feeling like you can't write. just want to encourage you that I always enjoy reading your blogs, because they're what YOU think about. This is YOUR blog, not anyone else's. it doesn't do any good to compare, because they're not you :) So keep writing...at least one person you know reads them! love you...
ReplyDelete