Tuesday, November 3, 2009

To my loves....

Hi everyone!

I don't have anything profound to write about today, but I just wanted to share a couple of things for those of my friends who read this!

First, I just want to state that I have the best friends in the whole world! Just want that to be clear to everyone!!! lol

To my friends from Heritage....I Love you guys! I'm sorry I don't get a chance to see you very much, I'm going to try and make more regular visits and have more frequent conversations. I don't want to become an outsider! I love you guys so much and want to make sure I am maintaining those deep relationships.

Second, to my new friends - my Seneca girls! I just want you guys to know how much I am appreciating getting to know you. We have lots of laughs and I really look forward to getting to know you guys even more! I look forward to our next few years together!

To all of my friends who do not fit into these categories, please let me assure you that I appreicate and love you too!!!!

To my best friends, Mandy and to Robert....the love of my life! You guys are awesome! I love you so much!

I am so blessed by my incredible friends and family and I am so grateful for all of you! Please be assured that I pray for each of you consistantly and I love you all!

Love Missy
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment