Friday, November 20, 2009

Bank Account

Hey again!

I just wanted to put out a warning to everyone. The other day, my bank account got broken into and money was stolen out of it. I was quite baffled because I had my debit card with me the whole day and couldn't have seen how that was possible. Apparently my card had been copied and hacked into. I never thought that this could happen to me, so I was never one to hide my pin number or shred bank documents - I HIGHLY recommend, especially at this time of year that you all make sure your covering your pin when you use your debit card. I know it seems funny to cover it over, but people find ways of getting your account information.

My situation has all been resolved and I am being reembursed the money. The investigation is open on my file so hopefully this card copier will be stopped. I just wanted everyone to have a heads up so that you protect your information and this doesn't happen to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment