Hello everyone!
So this morning I am in a very wonderful mood. There are a couple reasons for this!
First reason: I woke up this morning and there is a layer of snow on the ground here at school!!!! It is fabulous! It looks beautiful it smells great and I'm so excited for Christmas as it approaches!
Second reason: Today is Friday. There are a couple of things that happen on Friday's, first thing being big breakfast day with the Seneca girls. So far every Friday before class we get up and cook a delicious breakfast of bacon, hashbrowns and soemtimes other things too! I'm excited to go eat breakfast with them this morning. Another thing being, that I get to see Rob today!
Third reason: Life is good. I know I stress alot and worry far too much, but really, I am so insanley blessed. Rob reminded me of that last night as we were chatting, that in the long run, it doesn't mean anything. Life is good. God is good.
So yes, I am looking forward to a wonderful snowy day!
I hope you all have a fantastic day and a lovely weekend!
Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment