Friday, November 20, 2009

Christmas spirit

Hey everyone!

Sorry it's been a little while since I have written. I have been busy! These last few weeks of the semester are filled with projects and papers. I'm doing well, just trying to maintain balance over the last couple weeks that will carry on to the next few!

I didn't have a chance to write about it yet, but I am officially in the Christmas spirit! Though, those of you who know me, know that I am usually always in the Christmas spirit! Last week a group of us, (Dad, Mandy, Rob and his dad, and our friends John and Sheila) went to the Air Canada Centre to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. They are a fantastic musical group that does mostly Christmas music. They are a whole orchestra, along with electric guitars and crazy special effects! If you have never heard of them or their music, I highly recommend that you YouTube them! The Christmas stuff they do is fantastic, each album tells a Christmas story through the music. It's really neat. Anyways, dad and Mand and I have been to their concert twice before, and we were certainly not disappointed the third time! Music was great, lights were crazy and it really got me into the Christmas mood!

Another reason why I am in the Christmas mood is becuase earlier this week, Mandy and I - along with the help of our friends - decorated our apartment for Christmas! There are lights and tinsel and decorations all over the place. It's so awesome! We listened to Chrismas music and strung lights. It was fabulous! I even have my Christmas CD's in my car now! Now, I can't wait for the snow!

Rob and I also watched our first Christmas movie of the season - The Muppet Christmas Carol! A classic! I have to admit, as excited as I was to watch the movie, I may have fallen asleep for part of it! I have a good excuse though, I was feeling really awful, and I had taken some cold medication so that was enough to knock me out!

Anyways, I hope you are all starting to feel the Christmas spirit! Since it is "The most wonderful time of the year!"

No comments:

Post a Comment