Thursday, April 23, 2015

The count down is on!

I am not officially only a couple of days away to going back to work!

These past two weeks have been BUSY. I have tried to get in a bunch of errands and whatnot before being gone all day. Took the car into the shop to get an oil change and change the winter to summer tires, went out to get a haircut, and spent a couple of days with my dad in London. We've tried to squeeze quite a few things in. Then, Rob surprised me by coming home earlier this week and telling me that he booked Friday off so we could spend a long weekend together before I start work again. Isn't that so sweet! Now we have to decide what to do. Should we use the time to get a few things done around the house or take a little day trip? We're very undecided! I guess we'll see how we're feeling in the morning.

I am anxious to get into our new routine. I'm not looking forward to being away from the wee man all day long, but I am looking forward to us figuring out our new routine. I am trying to be as organized as I can be and make sure that I am going to have things done the night before. Anyone have any tips on how to be ready and make it out the door on time with a one year old?!

Thanks to everyone who has been thinking about us and praying for us as we approach this new change. It's been so wonderful to have the support. I know things will get easier and we'll get used to the change, I think just the inital week or two is going to be the most difficult. I'm looking forward to getting through the first couple difficult days that way I know things will get easier. Thanks again for all of your support up to this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment