Sunday, April 26, 2015

One More Day

I am sitting on my couch on a cloudy Sunday afternoon while my two men nap. 

This past couple of days have been a whirlwind of fun and family time. Rob took Friday off of work which was a wonderful surprise. We spent the afternoon together at The Museum in Kitchener. It was alot of fun walking around and letting the wee man touch and watch everything. He is so curious and loves to watch people and figure things out for himself. We really enjoyed the time together.

Saturday was a busy day with doing some housework and trying to get things ready for going back to work. We did some errands and spent the day mostly around the house. We had fun playing games with our little guy and enjoying the days together.

Now its nap time. My head is swirling too much to sleep but it's nice to enjoy the quiet. I have been grateful for the words of encouragement and the prayers as we prepare for this change. It's going to be difficult to get used to waking up to an alarm again! I'm hoping to spend the evening relaxing, packing bags and lunches and snuggling my wee man.

I will keep you posted as the week progresses and how things are going. 

Next week at this time we will be celebrating Mr. Levi's first ever birthday! I cannot believe that he is almost a year old already! Where the heck did the time go?! My little baby man is turning into a little boy! Eeeek!


No comments:

Post a Comment