Friday, October 26, 2012

Pinteresting

Friends!

I have recently discovered the website "Pinterest". I know it isn't new for most of you since I have only recently been brought into the 2000's with internet! I have to admit that I don't quite know how the whole 'following' people works and what not, but man, is this website addictive!

I have literally spent hours on there tonight. I look over all the little household things. The kinds of things that I could do to organize my house or the do-it-yourself crafts and artsy type things. It inspires me to want to try new things and be more creative. I get all excited thinking to myself, "Well, all I really need to get to accomplish this is ....paint, picture frames, hooks, kitchen shelves...etc".

Then it hits me, I face reality. It's usually at the peak of the excitment that I realize, first of all, I don't have any of the required materials. Nor am I an 'artsy/crafty' person and it probably won't turn out anything like the picture.

So, what do I do with Pinterest? At this point, I drool a little and hope that one day I might have enough of the materials to try something on the website.

What is your favorite website these days and why!?

No comments:

Post a Comment