Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Been a LONG time!

Guess who's back?!

Which simply means, guess who got internet at home?! Not by choice mind you. My roommate needs it for work, so this is at least one way I can utilize it!

Looks like I haven't written in 3 months....wow how quickly time flies!

We have had a BUSY summer! With weddings and trips and fun outings, it's hard to believe its already October!

I feel there is so much I need to fill you in on, but where to start....I guess in chronological order!

So the end of May...
- Recently received a promotion to Auto Adjuster (which I am loving!)

June...
- Participated in a golf tournament. Turns out I really enjoy golfing! Who wants to hit the driving range?
- Had a bridal shower for my friend Bronwen
- Attended Rob's cousin Kendra's grade 8 graduation!
- Got to spend an afternoon at Wonderland! Got tickets through work and went with 5 work friends. We had an Amazing time! Great weather, dinner included and introduced friends to roller coasters!
- My sister-in-law came home from her last 5 months in Holland! It's so nice to see her again

July...
- TONS of visiting with friends! Coffee dates, dinner dates, movie dates etc.
- Went to London for the grand opening of the new location of A Taste of Britain! Big bright beautiful new store!
- Attended a party for my grandpa's 70th birthday
- Attended a party for my father-in-law's 50th birthday!

August...
- Attended friends Ramsay and Amy's wedding. Rob was a groomsman.
- Dyed my hair purple! Loved it! Will be doing it again this week!
- Attended a Carrie Underwood concert with my roommate....it was AMAZING! She's incredible live! Love her!
- Celebrated our 1 year ANNIVERSARY! Can you believe we've been married for one year already!?! Crazy!!!!
- Spent our anniversary weekend away at a Bed and Breakfast in Oriliia. It was absolutely beautiful and so relaxing.
- Found out that one of my best friends is not only pregnant, but having TWINS!!!!
- Spent the weekend in Toronto with friends Bronwen and Tricia. Shopping and dancing the night away!
- Celebrated our friends' Joel & Bronwen's wedding! Rob was a groomsman and I helped with set up and take down. It was a beautiful out door event.

September...
- Mandy and I participated in a fundraising walk, the Diabetes Walk for Hope! We raised $300 towards this great cause. It was so much fun but we got VERY wet walking in the rain. Totally worth it though!
- Went with Mandy to see "Wicked" at the Centre in the Square. It was INCREDIBLE!!! Those actors were so amazingly talented!
- Went with my friend Lauren to see the Kitchener Waterloo Symphony on their free preview night. Also amazing! We felt so grown up going to see the symphony! Best part, it was free!!
- Went with Rob, Lauren and her fiancee Dylan to see "War Horse" at The Princess of Wales theatre in Toronto. So neat!!! The horse's were amazing! (Google it if you have the chance, the way they designed and the way they move the horses is amazing!)
- This past weekend, we spent the weekend in London celebrating grandma's 70th birthday.

I think that about brings us up to date!!!
Sorry for the lengthy blog, but  I figure it's that fastest way to update you all on the summer!
I promise, now that we have internet, I will blog some more!
Until next time....(I promise!)
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment