Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Our little sheltie

Hi Friends!

I feel like I haven't spent much time blogging about our favorite little furry friend!



So, here's the update on her! At the end of March, we got our little Ivy Lou. She's great! She's such a happy excitable pup. She LOVES to be outside. She will spend hours just running around the backyard chasing bugs and birds. She is extremely intelligent. In fact,  I read a stat today that said that shelties are the 6th most intelligent dog breed in the world. She's a little smarty pants!

I love her! She loves to dance and cook with me. She keeps me company on those nights when Rob works late. One of her favorite things is playing frisbee. We taught her how to jump and catch a frisbee - she LOVES it! And she is so good at it!

Anyways, I think you're all caught up on my little sheltie! Now you can "aww" over her adorable little face!

No comments:

Post a Comment