Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Count Down Begins

Well friends,

The official day count down has begun! I meant to write this blog a couple weeks back when we hit the 100 day mark. Even though its a little later than I wanted, it still warrants a write up! We are now officially only 87 days away!!!!

Time is flying by! Preparations are coming along nicely! Now we are into double digit days and less than 3 months before the "big day"! The count down has begun!

We've been busy with preparations. Lots of planning, meetings, deposits. Picking things up and discussing other options. I'm not sure what all of our families are going to talk about when the wedding is over!! lol.

In other news, soccer season has begun for the summer! I am looking forward (as I do every year) to this season. I love being outside and getting the chance to play soccer with a great group of girls! This year the team is pretty new and I am really excited about getting to know them and playing on a team with each of them. I'm especially excited to have Sarah playing with me this year! It's so fun to have her on the team.

Otherwise things are going pretty well. I have a couple major decisions ahead. Rob and I both do. Please be praying for us as we prepare for our lives together!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment