Monday, May 2, 2011

She Made It!

Katie and I excited to celebrate with our friend!
Rob and I
The beautiful graduate and her proud besties!
Ashleigh accepting her diploma


Hi friends,

Tonight I just wanted to write to share with you my joy and happiness for one of my dearest friends. This past weekend Rob and I were privileged to attend Ashleigh's college graduation. It was such an honor being able to be there and watch her walk across the stage to accept the certificate that she had worked so hard to get. My heart swelled with pride as I heard her name and saw her with her big beautiful smile make her way onto the stage. It was even more emotional when she won the first ever Craig Simmons Award. My eyes teared up when I read her name on the program. Such an honor for her and in my opinion they chose the most perfect first recipient of the award.

I love you Ash! I am so proud of you!!!


1 comment:

  1. awwww, Miss! you're so sweet!!I love these pics too! Thanks for celebrating with me, and thanks to you and Katie for brightening up my day with your gorgeous smiles and those beautiful gerbera daisies :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete