Monday, June 13, 2011

2 months!

Well everyone,

We are officially only 2 months away from the "big day". INSANE!

Through all the arrangements, planning, preparations, color choices and flower decisions we are finally narrowing things down! With a limited amount of time left we are pulling bits and pieces together. I am still overwhelmed by how much we still have to do! Regardless, I am rather enjoying the planning! It's really exciting to see how everything is pulling together. Most of the plans are different than I had originally envisioned however I am completely thrilled with how they are coming together.

We've had a couple of small problems arise, but for the most part, God has provided for us all the things that we have needed. I can't wait to see how it all comes together!!!

Besides all the planning, we've been watching ALOT of hockey! Dad is a Boston fan and Rob is a Vancouver fan. Thoughout the playoffs I have been able to cheer for each team as the games came up....however, I am now in a bit of a predicament. Both teams are now in the Stanley Cup finals! Basically I just sit and shut my mouth! lol. I can't cheer anymore. Though much to Rob's dismay, I think I have a bit of a bias toward Boston - only because that's what I have grown up with! It's going to be an interesting week!

We do have a lot of bigger scale decisions to make and would appreciate your prayers as we go forward to finalize some things.

Just wanted to share the excitement of the countdown!!! (And Becky reminded me the other day that I haven't written in while! This one's for you Beck!)

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment