Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 22 - Booked!!!

Hello blogging world!

I have some fantastic news! Today Rob and I paid our deposit on our reception venue!!!!!! So exciting!!!! It's such a relief to have something now set up. It's a beautiful room and I am in love with it! The Lord really did provide the perfect space for us. It's a huge weight lifted off my shoulders having paid that and now having that set up! I can't wait to see it all decorated and set up for our wedding day this August!!!

On another note, we went out today with part of our bridal party and picked out the guys' outfits! We brought Sarah and her bridesmaid dress and Nathaniel and Dan and headed to the mall. I had an idea of what I was hoping for them to wear, it was just trying to make it a reality. The first store we stopped in had exactly what I was picturing! They guys dressed up and Sarah put on the dress. It all came together so perfectly!!! I took a couple pictures and had to order in a number of the ties, but I am so impressed with how it's all come together! We are going to have the best looking bridal party!

Well, tonight between 8:30 and 9:30 pm it is Earth Hour. Where everyone is supposed to turn their lights and power off for one hour. Seeing as I have to be up at 4am tomorrow to be at work for 6, I don't think I will have a problem shutting my lights out! But everyone, take the time to turn the power off. Do something to help the beautiful planet we live in. It's nothing dramatic, but something that will make a difference.

Anyways I'm off to watch a movie with my honney. I just thought I would share the fantastic news with you!!!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment