Being that today is Sunday, I went to church this morning. This was the first Sunday of our pastor's sabbatical, so the interm pastor was stepping in. This morning he read from Romans. It was a great message and he read one of the most fabulous passages from Romans - which is what I am going to share with you today.
Romans 8:38-39
38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
This passage just re-affirmed to me that no matter what happens in life, no matter how many times I screw things up. No matter what mistakes I make. No matter the stupid things I say and do. God Loves Me. There is NOTHING that will separate me from the love of my saviour. WOW. He loves me....and you. No matter what. Incredible.
Friends, take a moment to read through the passage again. Take a second to be wow-ed. The creator of the entire universe loves YOU. No matter what you've done or will do. He Loves you.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment