Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wandering


Hi friends!

It feels like it has been forever since I've written! These last few weeks have been craziness! With working and a couple weddings we've attended - the days have just flown by! It's pretty crazy to believe that we've already entered November! Where has this year gone?? I guess I should back track a little to share with you the excitement of the last few weeks! (I will do this in a couple of different blogs in order to share all the pictures and details!)

(Us with our sweet Reid's treats!)

One of the best weekends that Rob and I have shared together was a couple weeks ago. We spent a rainy Saturday afternoon together downtown Galt. Starting with a delicious meal at one of our favorite Thai restaurants The Red Basil. We then meandered down town and spent several hours looking in and around all the little shops. The used book store, a little novelty shop, Christian book store and used store. It was such a wonderful time spent together walking and talking and browsing. We ended the afternoon by stopping at Reid's Chocolate shop and getting a little sweet treat! It was a wonderful relaxing afternoon in the midst of a crazy busy month.

Keep checking back for the blogs about the wonderful weddings we were privileged to attend! I hope to have pictures and details uploaded in the next week or so!!!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment