Friday, November 12, 2010

The Rivers'

Rob and I at the wedding
My beautiful Katie friend
Besties!!! Ash looking beautiful on her wedding day!
The new Mr. & Mrs. Rivers

Hi friends!

On October 30,2010 one of my very best friends Ashleigh got married!!!!! I got the privilege of walking through the wedding preparations with her. From dress shopping, to hair conversations to bachelorette partying to actually participating on the big day! It was a beautiful day! The ceremony took place at the Heritage College chapel. It was a lovely ceremony where we witnessed Jake and Ashleigh celebrate the beginning of their lives together by sharing promises and rings. I got the honor of reading Scripture at the wedding. I read from Ephesians. A beautiful passage about Grace. After the ceremony, Katie, Nathaniel, Tricia and Rob and I went to eat a delicious lunch at one of our favorite Thai food places! We enjoyed a wonderful lunch together. We then headed to the reception which was at the Pusclinch Community Centre. We enjoyed some delicious desserts and dancing! Katie and I ran a game for the new couple - The Shoe Game. The Bride and Groom sit back to back and answer different questions about themselves by raising the shoe of the person they think would best fit the question. It was alot of fun and they got a lot of laughs! We danced the night away celebrating the new union. At the end of the night, Ash's mom offered me to take a flower centre piece home with me. It was a beautiful decoration that I was honored to take home - and more than that, a beautiful memory.

It was a fabulous evening celebrating lovely friends and their love for each other.

Congrats Ash & Jake! Love you Both!

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. ah, I love you too!!! thanks for being such a wonderful friend :)

    ReplyDelete