Hi friends,
This week, July 4th, marked the one year anniversary for Robert and I dating! We decided that we would spend the day together enjoying each other's company and the beautiful weather! So we went to church in the morning, then Rob took me to a surprise lunch at the Old Marina restaurant. I had never been there before so it was a nice surprise and a beautiful day to sit out on the deck and enjoy some delicious food. Afterwards, we tried to take a walk along the lake, but there was alot of "Private Property" signs, so we couldn't go too far. We then spent the afternoon just hanging out, I had a bit of a nap while he did some homework. Late in the afternoon I had a soccer game. I played and sweated buckets in the hot weather. While Rob watched from the sidelines. After I had gotten showered and cleaned up from soccer, we packed up the car and headed to Niagra Falls. We parked on the side of a road just above the falls. We found a little look-out looking over the water and had a clear view of where the fireworks were to take place. We sat on the grass and waited about 15 minutes before the big fireworks started. It was a nice wait, on a beautiful night and there was no lack of things to see. While we waited, we were graced with fireworks all along the other side of the water. Due to it being Independence Day, there were multiple firework displays happening all across the skyline. It was such a wonderful evening sitting and enjoying the fireworks with my handsome man. We enjoyed great conversation all the way there and back which I think we both really needed and really enjoyed. It was a wonderful day of celebrating this milestone in our relationship.
Here's to many more!
Love you Rob!
What a beautiful day!!! Thanks so much for sharing :) I loved hearing all about it.
ReplyDeletexoxo