Monday, July 12, 2010

People Watching

Hi friends!

So lately, I've had this fetish with watching people. Not only watching them but making up stories that could possibly be their lives and their stories. Now I know this sounds a little creepy, but I promise it's not! I just get curious as I see people walking down the street. I consider as I see people what's happened in their lives that brought them to where they are. I often wonder how they connected with other people in their lives, and things like what their profession is, how did they meet their spouse, and what are they going to accomplish in their lives. I know this seems a little weird, but as I think about the lives of these people I don't know, it often makes me reflect about my own life and the people I have had the privilege of knowing. It's strange to see how people get connected, but such a blessing to see how lives are woven together. I have been blessed by all of the relationships I have and its so neat for me to think back and see how we crossed paths in the first place. It's so cool to see how our relationships have built and grown and continued to flourish over time. I know some of my friends I have known for 10+ years. Some, only a couple years, but none of them are more important than the other. We have all been placed in each others lives for a purpose. God has used all the relationships and friendships to be a blessing to me. I have learned from and leaned on all of my friends and I wouldn't change any one of them for the world. So whatever the circumstances that brought us together, know that I have been blessed by you and I truly hope that our futures continue to keep us together.

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. I do too, Miss, and I have been blessed by you too! (love your new background, btw :)

    love,
    Ash xoxo

    ReplyDelete