I just wanted to share with you a few pictures of our Christmassey looking apartment! They are a little dark unfortunately, but I think you get the idea. There are lights in each of our bed rooms, around the kitchen, over the bathroom and there is tinsel and beads hanging around our doors and around the bathroom door. I also tried to get a picture of our little Christmas tree! Thanks to Mandy's friend Ben, we have a lovely little tree in our kitchen!
I can't believe that it's already December! The start of our advent calendars! Mmm chocolate everyday! It was fabulous to wake up this morning on this first day of December and see some snow on the ground - as minimal as it was. I did get a chance to brush the snow off my car before I left this morning and that pretty much made my whole day! I can't wait for a little more of the fluffy white stuff!
I also watched one of my all time favorite Christmas movies tonight. I was supposed to be working on a paper, but I am exhausted, so I took a small break and watched the original "Frosty the Snowman". Oh how I love that movie! It certainly helped get me in the mood for the snow!
Anyways, I should get back to work....I just wanted to share some of our decorating!
Have a fabulous evening!
Peace xoxox
awww you are so festive!!!
ReplyDeleteI love you Missy!!!
xoxo