Tuesday, December 15, 2009

This weekend



Hey Everyone!
Sorry I haven't written in a little while, I had a very busy week! I am officially done my exams! I am free for the next couple of weeks! Whoooo!
And this past weekend was pretty crazy, it was Rob's birthday on Friday. He turned 23. I picked him up from work and we went skating at Nathan Philips Square in Toronto. Well attempted to. Friday it was -10 outside and windy. It was absolutely freezing! We bundled up and only ended up skating for about 20 minutes due to the freezing cold. He was fine, it was me that froze! Then spent the evening hanging out. Saturday we did a bit of Christmas shopping then I took him out for dinner to his favorite Thai food resturant. Then that evening we got back to his house and a few friends were there waiting for us. (He was very surprised!) Pat, our friend who is living in Montreal came down which was an extra surprise. Then we all surprised him again and took him to Laser Quest. He has wanted to go for a few weeks. We had a blast! There were about 10 of us that went out. We had such a great time. Lots of laughing and lots of laser shooting! Sunday we went to church then visited with Rob's relatives for his birthday. It was nice to visit with everyone. Then we hung out with dad and headed back to Vaughan. Monday was my last exam, so I wrote that then enjoyed the rest of the day hanging out with Rob! It was a nice weekend and now I'm ready to do a little relaxing this break.
JUst thought I would write a little update....I will write more later this week!!!!
Enjoy your day!
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment